Edging. Ho, Hum, right? Wrong! Contrary to what some landscaping companies will have you believe, Lee’s Landscaping knows that edging is an integral, important part of Landscape Design.
We use edging to make clean transitions from our customers’ lawns to flower beds, patios or driveways. In addition to being attractive, edging also serves many practical purposes.
With our experience and expertise, and the many choices available today, your lawn edging doesn’t have to be “yawn edging”!
Edging – Practical Considerations
There are many reasons we use edging for our customers’ lawns:
- Gives a cleaner mowing and trimming line
- Keeps mulch in place
- Saves our customers time when weeding and trimming
- Provides a root barrier to prevent invasive lawn grasses
- Adds value to the landscape without being expensive
Lee’s Landscaping, the Minneapolis Landscaping experts, knows that every customer’s home is different, but every homeowner wants the same thing – beauty and value.
With his keen eye for detail, Lee and his team focus on the aesthetics of edging:
- Showcasing your flower beds and shrubs
- Getting the right balance to complement and contrast your home
- Adapting the edging to both straight and curved areas
Types of Edging
The type of edging you use in your landscaping is equally important. Lee and his design team will help you select the edging that suits your budget and tastes:
- Stone, Brick or Concrete
At the end of the project, Lee will also show you the best way to maintain your edging for lasting results.