Minneapolis landscaping services firm, Lee’s Landscaping and Design, provides five practical tips to help homeowners keep their lawns looking vibrant and healthy throughout Spring.
MINNEAPOLIS, MN – Popular Minneapolis landscaping services firm, Lee’s Landscaping and Design, Inc., recently announced five useful tips to help homeowners maintain pristine lawns throughout the Spring months. By following the firm’s practical lawn maintenance tips, it is expected that homeowners will enjoy vibrant and healthy looking lawns with minimal investment in time or money.
Lee’s Landscaping and Design is a full-service landscaping firm specializing in landscape design and installation. With a commitment to offering beautiful landscaping designs at competitive prices, Lee’s Landscaping and Design has grown to become one of the premier landscaping firms in the surrounding Minneapolis area. Along with the firm’s exceptional customer service and dedication to providing its clients with quality products and services, Lee’s Landscaping and Design also employs green and environmentally friendly initiatives. From sod installation, to custom driveways, outdoor waterfalls and patio design, Lee’s Landscaping and Design provides an array of professional landscaping services, all backed with a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
“Spring can be a beautiful time of year for yards in Minneapolis, but often not without some simple maintenance. By following my five Spring maintenance tips, homeowners will soon find that they can have lush, beautiful lawns with very little effort or investment,” says Lee Otto, owner of Lee’s Landscaping and Design (http://www.leeslandscapes.com).
Otto’s five tips for Spring lawn maintenance include:
- Clean Up – Otto recommends homeowners take the necessary time to remove any debris from their existing landscape, including leaves, twigs, and dead foliage. Additionally, all ornamental grasses should be cut back four to six inches in preparation for new growth.
- Fertilize – Homeowners should be sure to purchase a fertilizer specifically for plant beds. One application per month beginning around May 15th will help keep plants healthy throughout the season. Most garden centers offer a wide variety of organic fertilizers, too.
- Mulch – Spring is the ideal time to address low spots of mulch throughout a landscape. Ideally, landscapes should include more than four inches of mulch to prevent weeds and retain moisture within the root zone.
- Weeds – To maintain a pristine lawn, homeowners should check the area for any weeds, and pull them out as needed. By spending only 10 to 15 minutes a few times per week in their gardens, homeowners can effectively keep weeds at bay.
- Plan New Arrivals – Although Minnesota weather can be unpredictable, by waiting until at least May 15th before planting trees, shrubs, and perennials, homeowners can ensure they will not have to worry about a hard freeze that could possible damage the new plants. Annuals in containers can be planted earlier if the container can easily be moved inside, or if the plant is a frost resistant annual, such as a pansy.
“At Lee’s Landscaping and Design, we are committed to providing the most effective lawn care solutions for all of our clients. By simply abiding by our five basic Spring maintenance tips, all Minneapolis homeowners should be able to enjoy healthy, vibrant yards throughout the season,” concludes Otto.
About Lee’s Landscaping and Design: Lee’s Landscaping and Design (http://www.leeslandscapes.com) is a premier landscape design firm in Minneapolis. With a commitment to offering quality services at competitive prices, Lee’s Landscaping and Design offers an expansive selection of landscape services. From sod installation to custom driveways, outdoor fountains and patio design, all of Lee’s Landscaping and Design services are backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Lee Otto, Owner
Lee’s Landscape and Design
13570 Grove Dr. 236 Maple Grove, MN 55311
No related posts.